Sunday, December 1, 2013

Need A Winter Shovelhead Project Bike?

1974 Shovelhead Superglide ready for a new project
Many times while wanting to search for parts or potential projects, I wake up early and start to scour ebay for random ideas. After running across much over priced items and or things that just seem too good to be true, then a potential gem pops up. If you are in need of a Shovelhead project bike to be ready for 2014, this gem might fit the bill.

Link to ebay listing

 "I'm selling my 1974 Harley SuperGlide Shovelhead.  Original frame, motor trans, I'm not sure what else.  Bike starts on the second kick, or immediately with the electric start.  I bought this bike from a local shop a few months ago but I cant afford to keep her.  Title is clear with matching numbers.  She runs good and rolls smooth.  Motor was redone about 500 miles ago, and she runs strong.  I've got a video below of her starting and running.  Give me a call at (239) 961-0732 if you have any questions."

More detail on the motor and trans
Back right profile view on the 1974 Superglide Shovelhead
Bike has been ridden and worn in over the  years but still looks to be in great shape
VIN Number at the ready