Monday, January 9, 2012

The Power of Colt .45, Works Every Time

As long as I can remember I have been a fan of Malt Liquor. I have heard many put downs on these beverages, but the reason we always dug them was because they had more bang for the buck, plain and simple. Give me a Mickey's grenade any day over ice. Those things ice cold are smooth as silk, same goes for ice cold Colt .45. Never been huge on forty ouncers as I can't pound them fast enough, nor want to as my teenage years have left the building, but a two by four or a double deuce are just right.

More and more beer and liquor sponsors are starting to work with music labels, bands, etc. So, we ask you, our malt liquor brethren over at Colt .45, we want to endorse your product du jour. Send us tshirts to wear, healthy monthly stashes of ice cold Colt .45 and we will wear and drink it proudly and make viral videos promoting the product. If Billy D needs to jam to some new music or a cool ride, we can help out on that as well.

Colt .45 Works Every Time - Our local North Carolina beer stores approves as well
Redd Foxx was one of the greatest comedians of all time